- Complex laser ablation installations and tools for
obtaining thin layers in various experimental conditions regarding the working gas atmosphere,
temperature, geometry, etc.
- Unique experimental installations in the country of characterization of the
laser ablation plasma in real time by the spatio-temporal solving of the laser ablation transitory plasma.
Characterization and sampling of plasma structures at a time level of 2 ns and spatial width of up to 0.2
- High power Nd: YAG laser installations with a pulse duration of 10 ns and
various wavelengths (1064 nm @ 1600 mJ, 532 nm @ 820 mJ, 355 nm @ 490 mJ, 266 nm @ 150 mJ)
- Parametric Optical Oscillator (OPO) pumped at 355 nm that provides a range of
continuous wavelengths for laser-induced fluorescence experiments in the range of 200-750 nm
- Mechanical and optical systems for the realization of automated assemblies at
atmospheric pressure and under vacuum of irradiation of various targets in different conditions and under
different physico-chemical stress (optical radiation, temperature, chemical compounds and aerosols of different
- LASERS installation for remote characterization (LASER remote sensing) of
some submicrometric particles and spatio-temporal analysis of the evolution in various environmental conditions
through RAMAN technologies.
- Computer platform (hardware and software) for characterization, modeling and
simulation of physico-chemical processes induced by the interaction of high power pulses with different
materials (thin layers, massive bodies, liquid layers, etc.)
- Vacuum enclosures, vacuum pumps, guide elements and instruments for
simulating physico-chemical processes in a controlled atmosphere
- Lidar, sun photometer, IR and UV spectroscopy camera, CO, O3, Dust-track,
etc- in situ monitors
Choose an image to begin